Sunday, December 06, 2009

My New Favorite Movie

Is probably "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers".
I watched it with my friends after church today. It was great. There was some great songs in it, too. Some of my friends seemed to really like those songs. I have a video to share later...
I have some new favorite songs, too. Like "Goin' Courting", "Sobbin Woman". We were singing and dancing like lunatics to the "Goin' Courting" and "Sobbin Woman" Then we listened to "That's The Gal For Me", one of my favorites. We were singing it. Then we stopped and thought about the song.
The first line is

"Oh bless her beautiful hide, wherever it may be."

That's really interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:50 PM

    The name of the Some Song About Some Roman-Stolen Woman is Sobbin Women! ;)

    ReplyDelete

TheRebelution.com: The Modesty Survey